I will show you the process to send (GET or POST) form data to remote API’s (with API integration) such as Active Campaign, Zapier, Sockets and other remote API’s using POST/GET. For this, you just require Contact Form 7 version 4.2.0 or later. It is supporting XML and JSON too.
Install the required plugin from here
You will have to install plugin from Drive Contact form 7 TO API. It is not available on the WordPress plugin section. “Contact form 7 TO API” is an open source software.
Contact form 7 TO API can be installed as defined bellow:
- By using the following steps:
- You can Download the plugin from the above URL.
- then Upload this Contact form 7 TO API ZIP file via “Plugins” > Add New > Upload .
- Now Activate. ( Must be easy for you 🙂 )
- Now go to the settings area and configure the plugin, as desired.
- Chose specific form which you want to use with API integrations
- Type the API url
- Select the method (POST/GET)
- Now map your form fields (then save to check them)
- Now Go back to your page where you are showing your contact form.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Submit the form.
- Once you get the success message check the record in the connected app.
By this procedure, you can easily connect your contact form 7 data to almost any API. I have successfully tested this process with Active Campaign API, Zapier‘s ZAP connection, Sockets Connection using POST method. Our client wants to send his website contact form data to Active Campaign API automation. By this type of remote systems, you can save your precious time and money.
So start using this simple API Integration and enjoy the automation for free. You can comment here for any further clarifications or help of mine. Get more Tips and Tricks which may help you to run your website smoothly. Click here.