How to Add a Contact Form in WordPress
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for the plugin “Contact Form 7“.
- Click “Install” then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin.
- Click on “Contact” in your WordPress Dashboard on the left side of the menu pane. Contact Form 7 comes preconfigured with default form. If you want to use the default form simply copy the code from the top of the form. You can change where the email is to be sent by changing the email address under the “Mail” section in the “To:” heading.
- Paste that code into a post, page or wherever you’d like the form to be displayed and then click “save” or “update”
Now you’ll see the form on your site like the image shown below.
Further, need any services related WordPress please contact us at Dharmishi.com